Tuesday, 25 February 2014

ideas

Create a band ident and packaging


The Band I've chosen is Fleetwood Mac, since they are so iconic and have such a body of work the obvious thing to do would be to design a box set. Since the members of the band themselves are so well known I thought I would try combining the letters FM with portraiture.  





















I then had to think about the package and how the work might be presented, what materials to use and the layout of container
Since it's going to be a box set of 4 discs, I decided to think about making a cube

With a poster inside, continuing the theme of portraiture, and following the example of other artists and album covers such as these 
I then began to develop a version of my own beginning in Illustrator
 and further still

fitting into a square so as to fit nicely into the cube as a folded poster

No comments:

Post a Comment